A number of Information Communication Technologies (ICTs) have been developed to address these needs such as social media analytics tools, mapping and data visualization software, mobile data collection systems and more. Understanding the tools and best practices available for gathering information, applying it to your project challenges, and assessing the results is necessary for project success.
This five days training course will focus on building skills and strategies to better collect, manage, analyze and visualize data using a variety of tech tools. It will feature interactive guest expert presentations with leading M&E practitioners, software developers, and data scientists. It will also include a unique hands-on learning environment with technology demos, practical activities and networking events.
Upon completion of this training course, participants should be able to:
- Critically analyze both the opportunities and the pitfalls that emerge when working with technology to carry out monitoring and evaluation work.
- Connect relevant development theories to the technological strategies and tools discussed in the course
- Manage specific software platforms and tools for monitoring and evaluation activities
- Design dynamic and effective strategies for using tools and platforms improve monitoring and evaluation efforts
- Design, manage and implement mobile data collection tools for monitoring and evaluation
- Develop critical self-confidence for working with technology to address monitoring and evaluation challenges.
Provider - Indepth Research Services
Format - Face to Face
Cost - KES 75,000.00
Duration - 5 days
Focus areas - Data Analysis
Learn more - Website