This application is designed to help organisations or programmes that need to manage attendance for thousands of people on a daily basis that are based at multiple locations.
The app is available as native Android or iPhone apps. It is built on HTML 5 and uses a server-side facial recognition API to compare recorded images against reference images.
This application is currently in alpha testing stage. The Community Work Programme will pilot the app in June 2015.
- Native Android and iPhone applications
- Offline data storage capability
- Synchronises with server when Internet available
- Time and attendance
- Tracks time and attendance for a group of participants
- Group manager can verify presence or absence by name or reference photo of participant
- Time and attendance data relayed to Payments App to manage participant payments
- Client side facial detection
- Server side facial matching against reference images
- Flags low probability matches to system administrator
- Group manager can record outputs at group level for each day
- Outputs are linked back to the Management Information System app for reporting
- Group manager can allocate tools and other resources to a participant
- Allows for check-in and check-out to track allocation
- Integrates with Participant management app to receive data on workgroup participants for each site
- Payments app to provide data on participant attendance for payroll purposes
- Management Information System app to receive data on outputs produced by each group